Sunday, January 20, 2008

Girls meet Baby James

We went to see Jay, Shelly, James, and Kendall today. Kendall spent the weekend with her dad and Shelly, and met James for the first time. When we walked in, she was holding James. He is so sweet and little. Too precious for words! The girls went right to him. I guess seeing Kendall with him was like an open invitation to them. They adore Kendall. All my coaching them into staying away and being quite went right out the door - but then again - we are talking about a two and four year old, what was I thinking. Leah actually didn't mind her picture being taken for once, although, I think she thought I was only taking James' photo, not hers! And now looking back at my pics, I don't have one of Chris holding him. He got his turn though.




1 comment:

Hoffmann said...

How adorable. Congrats to your family! I bet it sure is fun to have a new little one around. Thanks for sharing the pics!