Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kendall's big weekend


This weekend my brother and sister-in-law surprised their daughter with tickets to see the Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers are the big thing these days with the young ones. Kate even knows who they are. They open for Hanna Montanna. Friday night they played alone at the House of Blues in NO. Jay and Shelly searched hard for tickets and came up with some. They were telling us about the tickets last week and we reminded them that a woman from our area who we know was their tour manager. Turns out Kendall got to get BACK STAGE PASSES to meet the guys. I think we were more excited than she was! She even got to be on the front row for the concert. She can tell you exactly how many times she touched their hands and for how long! Too fun! The pic is a little dark but from the left is tour manager, two of the group, Kendall, another Jonas Brother, and my brother, Jay. I am sure if Kendall were here, she could tell me what the boys names are, but I am just not with it!

No comments: